Spring 2016 Deadlines
This area will be updated as soon as dates are set.
January 28th, 2016 - Deadline for Team Registration for Rec+ / Academy and U11 - U14 CAYSA leagues
February 26th, 2016 - Deadline for Team Registration for U15 and older CAYSA leagues
NEW CAYSA POLICIES
- No soccer match will be allowed to start or continue if there is a drone or similar device flown above or in the immediate area of a soccer field. The referee will have full discretion to determine the area surrounding the field.
- Open Carry
- (a) The open display of any firearm or weapon in the vicinity of any CAYSA sanctioned competition, practice, meeting or other event, other than by a licensed law enforcement officer, shall be considered a dangerous condition such as would preclude the safety of participants, officials and spectators.
- (b) No CAYSA member association shall permit the start or continuation of any CAYSA sanctioned game, practice, meeting or event if a dangerous condition exists under paragraph (a) of this Rule.
- (c) Any designated official of a member association, or in the absence of such, the referee, shall be the sole judge of whether an open display is "in the vicinity" of the competition, practice, meeting or other event.
- (d) Nothing in this rule shall be construed as limiting the referee's authority to abandon or delay a match.