It is with a heavy heart that I must tell you all that our club president and my friend, Art Brown, has passed away on 3/24/2016 while at home with his sons.
Please be patient while we work through this loss. The current Exodus Board members will work though the outstanding issues related to this.
Steve has been with Exodus for 6 years working with
Art and Michael. It was Art's wish to carry this club forward .
1st - Exodus is not going anywhere it is in place in good standing with all entities.
2nd - All teams will continue to play and everything is up to date.
3rd - If your referee fees have not been paid call me please contact myself am know as soon as possible so I can get them issued.
4th - All teams U15 and above we need to know your number of home games in order to get your check for refs cut and I will reach out and meet and get the fees to you all.
I will send out more information shortly.
NEW CAYSA POLICIES
- No soccer match will be allowed to start or continue if there is a drone or similar device flown above or in the immediate area of a soccer field. The referee will have full discretion to determine the area surrounding the field.
- Open Carry
- (a) The open display of any firearm or weapon in the vicinity of any CAYSA sanctioned competition, practice, meeting or other event, other than by a licensed law enforcement officer, shall be considered a dangerous condition such as would preclude the safety of participants, officials and spectators.
- (b) No CAYSA member association shall permit the start or continuation of any CAYSA sanctioned game, practice, meeting or event if a dangerous condition exists under paragraph (a) of this Rule.
- (c) Any designated official of a member association, or in the absence of such, the referee, shall be the sole judge of whether an open display is "in the vicinity" of the competition, practice, meeting or other event.
- (d) Nothing in this rule shall be construed as limiting the referee's authority to abandon or delay a match.